If you’re passionate about education and are a lifelong learner, you will be motivated by our team mission to change how students understand human decisions through game-play.
We are an educational game and technology startup that utilizes game-based learning to engage students through the use of in-class simulations and colorful game play. Our library of 70+ games makes it easy for instructors to present real-life applications of classroom theories, supported by real data.
On the Business Development team, you’ll help college instructors discover a new technology for more interactive and engaging teaching and learning. By working closely with our business development team, you’ll learn a number of strategies and tactics to work with instructors and manage a sales territory. For someone who likes working on teams and enjoys the responsibility of owning a sales vertical, you’ll find that there is no industry more impactful than education.
- Manage a regional territory to grow new business and maintain/service existing users.
- Promote MobLab by giving technology demos to instructors and provide phone, email and on-site based customer support.
- Identify low usage customers and conduct root-cause analysis over the phone.
- Enter data to our CRM system timely and help continue optimizing MobLab sales, marketing and customer support processes.
- Conduct course information research online and enter opportunities into our CRM.
- Combine our internal user analytics with our ideal customer profile to qualify opportunities into leads.
- Work with the rest of the sales and marketing team to continuously refine lead qualification criteria and ideal customer model.
- Take on 40% travel, both local and long distance, to conferences and campuses to help with classroom support, sales, training, and customer interviews.
- Minumum 3 years of related or relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Business, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, or related field.
- Patient, good listener, and passionate about education/student outcomes in higher education.
- Be proactive and willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer service.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly in Word, Excel, and web applications.
- Past classroom experiences with MobLab.
- M.S., M.A., MBA, or equivalent degree in Business, Economics, Education, or related field.
- Experience in experimental economics/behavioral economics.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience, including salary, stock option, and bonus.
When you send your resume to email@example.com include a brief email explanation how you found us and what intrigues you about working for MobLab in a sales and marketing capacity. In lieu of a cover letter, tell us about one of your passions, pets, hobbies, etc.