Customer Success Representative
Customer success is the heart of our company. We pride ourselves on generating user success stories on our mission to improve interactive learning in economics and business education. An ideal customer success representative embodies our brand through conversations with our users; both university faculty members and students.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers. Be available and responsive to their real-time support needs.
- Lead marketing efforts (Social Media, Blog, Newsletters, Support Articles) to improve user experience and success stories.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success) to continuously refine lead qualification criteria and ideal customer model.
- Enter and maintain account data and notes in our CRM in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s in Economics or Business related field.
- Highly qualified undergraduate interns will be considered.
- Temperament to communicate with target customers (energetic, but listens first).
- Be proactive and willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer service.
- Student in a class where the instructor used MobLab.
- This is an entry level paid position with an excellent growth opportunity.