Junior DevOps Engineer
MobLab is seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining automated build and deployment tools, and provide some engineering.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for rapidly troubleshooting production problems in systems and services running in a Linux environment, resolving and improving performance problems, and assisting engineering with planned improvements and projects.
- Support the development life cycle of platform architectural design, deployment and debugging
- Ability to automate release deployments across development, QA and production stacks using scripts and automation toolkits.
- Solve problems related to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Experience with AWS and Linux
- Scaled and maintained large production loads
- Comfortable with Java
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Nginx is a plus
- Resume, cover letter and references