Software Engineer - Mobile
We are currently looking for mobile developers to join and grow with the MobLab team. If you are talented and have a passion for software engineering and are looking for a technology-centric, meaningful, fast-paced, fast growing, supportive, and challenging environment to build up your career, MobLab may be the right place for you.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who is able to conceptualize, implement and tune predictive models, using unique behavioral data as input, to produce meaningful business insights, let it be hiring, retention predictions, or performance forecasting. Traits matching this role include an inquisitive mind showing an interest in behavioral and experimental economics, willingness to take on multiple roles, attention to details, hard-working attitude, and critical thinking skills when challenges arise.
- Work under the guidance and supervision of our CTO and senior engineers to implement, improve, and troubleshoot mobile app development.
- Translate design into functional program with precision and quality.
- Communicate with the rest of the product team clearly, timely and responsibly.
- Be team first.
- Fluent in either Java/Kotlin or Objective-C/Swift.
- Have built and published an app in either Apple App Store or Any of the Android app stores or both.
- Solid knowledge of iOS/Android development process.
- Solid understanding of Apple/Google's design and development guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with game development
- Strong experience with React/React Native/Flutter
- Experience with one or more popular game engines (ie: Unity, Cocos Creator, Phaser)
- Compensation includes salary, stock options, bonus, and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.