Software Quality Assurance Engineer
MobLab is seeking a full time Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team in Pasadena, CA.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Work with software developers throughout the software development life cycle to ensure compliant implementation of new applications compatible with smart phones and computers
- Develop testing procedures based off specifications provided by content economist and communicate with development core and edge testing cases to ensure product is robust
- Design and lead systematic testing to ensure optimal performance across desktop browsers (MAC/PC) and IOS/Android mobile platforms
- Examine and analyze game content for bugs
- Document bugs in tracking database, i.e. JIRA, DevTest/Track, Bugzilla
- Responsible for software validation activities and documentation
- Assist in quality assessments of product and development practices during all phases of applications development to ensure compliance with all industry and government requirement
- Research on latest testing methodology and framework and bring the state-of-the-art testing technology to the team and help the team establish QA process at scale
- Document software issues in established defect handling system
- Maintain and/or create test protocols and plans to ensure proper test coverage
- Work well together with other teammates in a highly cross-functional environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com or H.R. at 380 N Halstead St, Pasadena, CA 91107.