We are looking for an outstanding candidate who has the high-energy, hands-on and goal-skills to drive the sales activities of the company. You would need an inquisitive mind showing an interest in working in the EdTech industry, willingness to take on multiple roles, passion for education and economics, and willingness to travel. You would be expected to be detail-oriented, motivated to work hard, and able to think critically when challenges arise.
- Forecast and achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Conduct sales research on our target customers for sales campaigns.
- Assist with marketing, instructor training, and post-use customer interviews.
- Conduct activities to build pipeline of targets through cold-calling, networking, presentations, and demonstrations.
- Directly engage and influence key decision-makers by promoting MobLab on campuses through faculty visits, participating in live demonstrations and guest lectures, and providing classroom support.
- Maintain daily activities in CRM, timely tracking of interactions with prospects and customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create and revise games and their related content such as manuals, instructions, teaching plans, student notes, question banks, summary analytics, and data export, in response to market demands.
- Possible travel.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Marketing and data analytics experience.
- Ability to learn on the fly and take initiative on new projects.
- Bachelor’s in Economics or Business related field, or expected degree Spring/Summer 2018.
- Resume, cover letter and references
- This is a paid position with an excellent growth opportunity.